Thursday, September 22, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW YO.

The Movie was not as good as the book.  Just wanted to say that before I begin.  I enjoyed the movie and I think it was well filmed, but I wish that they would not have left so many parts out of the film.  I was also hoping that they would have had a dramatic end to Paul.  I really enjoyed Brad Pitt as Paul, he played his part well and was like how i had imagined Paul.  As for Norman, I cannot say as much.  The actor did fine, but for some reason I did not like him.  He just kind of annoyed me, and he has weird facial expressions.  I envisioned more of a cool and silent older brother.  Norman was just not up to par.  I enjoyed Jessie's actor, but do not like the fact that they were not married in the movie.  Their mother and father were perfect.  Better than I had seen in my head.  As for the films direction, it went along the plot correctly, although leaving some things out, and looked pretty good.  The movie was not super entertaining, but neither was the book.  Obviously its not going to be as good as the block buster films we have now n' days.  It was good to read the book and see the film, but I cannot say it was life changing.

1 comment:

  1. "Obviously its not going to be as good as the block buster films we have now n' days." <----It's not THAT old, YO :)

    ReplyDelete