Friday, September 2, 2011

The restoration of one's soul.

To restore my bogged down soul to its once glorious self I enjoy taking a luxurious hot shower accompanied with the sounds of nature, brought to me through a brilliant house orifice some may refer to as a window.  Other times when a rejuvenating down pour of life giving water is unavailable. I enjoy laying myself down onto a cloud like object that ceases any need for bodily exertion.  Once again others simply consider this object a bed.  While relaxing in the motionless dream state, I enjoy gazing upward at a dark blue wall, allowing my brain to enter a thoughtless trance of tranquility.  Commonly mistaken for a nap, I do not fall asleep nor do I remain awake, I am merely being.  Thus these things, among others, restore my soul to its glorious self.
                   P.S (this story is not to be taken completely serious...unless you want to)

1 comment:

  1. You have a great voice in your writing, Quinn. I look forward to reading more. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete